2014年6月25日星期三

100 brazilian virgin remy hair

 100 brazilian virgin remy hair
Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:30 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Deep Wave
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

100 brazilian virgin remy hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.
by Rosalia noel
This hair is absolutely gorgeous..... I could not have asked for better.... Shara was absolutely wonderful...... I could not have asked for better customer service...... my hair wss delivered in a timely fashion.... all I can say is that I will be ordering from this company again..... keep up the good work..........

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论