2014年6月27日星期五

cheap brazilian hair extensions

 cheap brazilian hair extensions
Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Body Wave
Weight:400g/4Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.
by Alejandra Turner
I recieved my order before time. The cheap brazilian hair extensions was soft and was true virgin hair。

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Alishay Schmidt
Very satisfied with the seller's service, hair quality, extreme softness & no shedding.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Maia Patt
And I always get my hair within 3 business days. Quality hair. GOOD prices. I'm a loyal customer.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Emily Jones
I'm in love with this hair its perfect and it's very soft and it barely sheds。

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lacey Bundy
The hair had absolutely no smell.The wefts were full and I didn't feel the need to seal the wefts. I will be ordering from them again.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论