2014年6月22日星期日

clip in hair extensions

 clip in hair extensions
Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#1B Natural black
Weight:120g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×2pc,2"×2pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.
by Gant melisa
I gave these five stars because they came in quicker than expected, and they are long and silky!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Tiyan Nardi
They are beautiful. I have never wear extensions before but I can see myself wearing extensions now, I love my new hair.Once again thank you for the amazing costumer service, I appreciate it.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Erin
This is my first set of hair extensions and they are absolutely perfect. 120g is enough for me.I was worried that it wouldn't be thick enough but it was beyond thick already!It is definitely worth every penny.I love these hair extensions! xoxoxo

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Anette Haughton
The products of cchairextensions are absolutely owesome. it is 100% remy Indian human hair as i ordered. no sheding , tangle free. very beautiful and soft.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 8 reviews)


没有评论:

发表评论