2014年8月25日星期一

24 inch 4/27 Clip in Hair Extensions 140g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:24 inch
Color:#4/27
Weight:140g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.
by Roark Kaysea
My hair is a little curly, so I curled the extension after I received them. They are still in good condition.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Tomedi Mary
The hair is extremely smooth. And my friends also like them, they all saied it's a great buy.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Uruc Mirela
I didn't how to choose the best color for my hair, so I send some pictures to the seller. good hair extensions clip in They helped me choose this color. Well, it fits ma hair very well.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Harley Calia
I like the price, it's so cheap. And the service is well.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

I am very happy with the weight, color and texture of the hair.real human clip in hair extensions  It was an excellent buy and the seller was wonderful.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars] cheap clip in hair extensions

by monplaisir cassandra
These are my first extensions and I want to let everyone know that these are AMAZING! High quality, low price.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 8 reviews)

没有评论:

发表评论