2014年8月25日星期一

24 inch Ash Brown(#8) Clip in Hair Extensions 160g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:24 inch
Color:#8 Ash Brown
Weight:160g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair weave
by blaize amber
The color is beautiful, they are easily cut and styled, and the clips are very hard to be seen, even if put on wrong. They are pretty easy to work with, and I was more then pleased with the product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Flipsen P.
I thought that these extensions would not be as high quality, due to the cheaper price, but I was wrong.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars] brazilian virgin hair

by Alston Sharna
These extensions are good enough for the unbelievable price.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by ABIGAIL
I have picked this one because it reminds me a lot of my own hair before I restyled it a few months ago. I would like to put this on and meet a few of my friends whom I haven't met since the time I changed my hair.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]



没有评论:

发表评论