2014年8月25日星期一

24 inch Jet Black(#1) Clip in Hair Extensions 160g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:24 inch
Color:#1 Jet black
Weight:160g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.
y Mustakem fatemah
I like this hair color so much!And they match with my hairs perfectly!Thanks a lot for your great products!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Morales Lorraine
I just ordered these, its my first time going for extensions online, I'm sure I will LOVE them!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by flores cynthia
The style was really amazing, but it was a bit expensive, I got it and wanted to wash it after several wearing. I wish it can stay healthy. I love the color.clip in red hair extensions

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by crawford jasmine
They are very nice quality, and the color match for me was perfect.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Raquel Munday
The quality of the hair is good ,I was overall very happy with these items. They were as described.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]clip in hair extension reviews

by Kimberly
AAAAAAA+++ great product… good seller. will do business with him again

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 10 reviews)


没有评论:

发表评论